Donegal Tweed Fine
Tahki Yarns celebrated 50 years of Donegal Tweed by introducing Donegal Tweed Fine, a fingering-weight version of their most beloved yarn. The colorful tweedy single strand is s a scrumptious blend of 70% pure Irish wool and 30% mohair, which adds a soft hand and a slight halo. Think sweaters, shawls, scarves, and hats with this special yarn!
- Fiber Content: 70% Wool/30% Mohair
- Weight: Fingering
- Gauge: 7 sts = 1" on US 3; D hook
- Weight/Yardage: 50g/218yds
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: Ireland