M & M Red Tailor's Shears Extra Sharp 10"
The crème de la crème of tailoring scissors. Sheffield made with chrome plated blades and stunning red enamelled handles. 10” or 25cm extra sharp shears with corrosion protection on the inside.
Forged from high carbon tool steel with offset handles and machined pivot screw. One blade is micro serrated whilst the other is traditional knife edge allowing for enhanced grip when cutting, making them ideal for slippery and fine cloth. Please note that due to the serrated edge these cannot be sharpened.
Product length: 27.5cm / 10.8in.
Length of cut: 13cm / 5.1in.
Product weight: 404g / 14.3oz.
Safety precautions when working with scissors:
- Keep the scissors in the case and out of reach of children;
- When working, do not leave the scissors blades open;
- Do not hold scissors with sharp sides up, and do not use them when the central fastener is weakened.
- When working closely observe the direction of cutting. Do not cut in motion.
- When working hold the material with your left hand so that the fingers are away from the blade.